Commercial Rodent Control in Bellevue, WA
Effective Rodent Removal & Exclusion Services
United Pest Solutions is a family-owned and operated business that has been providing commercial rodent control services in Bellevue and throughout the Puget Sound region since 1960. We are also the only company in the area that offers a full warranty on our rodent exclusion work.
We have a team of highly trained and experienced technicians who are ready to help you with your rodent problem. We use the latest technology and methods to get rid of rodents and keep them out of your business for good.
Call (888) 880-3374 or contact us online to schedule a free commercial rodent inspection in Bellevue.
Signs of a Rodent Infestation
There are several signs that you may have a rodent problem in your commercial buillding. If you notice any of these signs, it is important to call a professional for rodent control in Bellevue as soon as possible. Rodents can cause a lot of damage to your commercial property and they can also spread diseases. The sooner you get rid of them, the better.
Some of the most common signs of a rodent infestation include:
- Droppings – Rodent droppings are small and dark. They are usually found in areas where the rodents are nesting or feeding, such as in the kitchen or pantry.
- Gnaw marks – Rodents have to constantly chew on things to keep their teeth from growing too long. If you notice gnaw marks on your furniture, baseboards, or other items in your business, you may have a rodent problem.
- Strange noises – If you hear scratching or scurrying noises in your walls or attic, you may have rodents living in your commercial property.
- Nests – Rodents build nests out of materials they find around your business, such as paper, fabric, and insulation.
- Grease marks – Rodents have oily fur that can leave grease marks on your walls and baseboards.
- Strange smells – Rodents have a strong musky odor that can be quite pungent.
- Chewed up food packaging – Rodents will chew through food packaging to get to the food inside.
Types of Rodents in Washington
Several different types of rodents can infest your commercial property. The most common types of rodents in Washington are mice and rats. Mice are smaller than rats and they have a pointed snout and large ears.
Some of the most common types of rodents in Washington include:
- House mice – House mice are small and they have a pointed snout and large ears. They are usually brown or gray in color. House mice are very good climbers and they can fit through very small holes and cracks.
- Norway rats – Norway rats are larger than house mice and they have a blunt snout and small ears. They are usually brown or gray in color. Norway rats are very good swimmers and they are usually found in basements and crawl spaces.
- Roof rats – Roof rats are smaller than Norway rats and they have a pointed snout and large ears. They are usually black or brown in color. Roof rats are very good climbers and they are usually found in attics and trees.
Call (888) 880-3374 or contact us online to schedule a free rodent inspection and estimate.
“Ben is a very thorough and effective technician.”Rhonda Z.
Family Owned & Operated
Fully Certified Technicians
24/7 & Same Day Services Available
Serving Our Community Since 1960
- Lake Stevens
- Mill Creek
- Mountlake Terrace
- Black Diamond
- Fall City
- Federal Way
- Maple Valley
- Mercer Island
- North Bend
- Bonney Lake
- University Place