We have always called the Puget Sound home, and we are deeply involved in our community. We know that the best way to do business is to invest in our employees and our customers. We want to be the pest control provider you can trust.
Quality Pest Control Services We Offer
With United Pest Solutions, you’ll enjoy benefits such as:
- A proactive approach to pest control to limit the use of products in your home or office
- Professional and certified pest control solutions for all types of pests
- Complete commercial and residential pest control services, tailored to our customers’ needs
- The ultimate in certified bed bug extermination and protection
- Fast, effective, friendly, and affordable pest control services
With our professionally trained and certified technicians, state-of-the-art tools, training, and wealth of experience and expertise, you can sleep well each night knowing that your family, your home, and your business are protected.
We will accomplish this goal by delivering the finest quality services and value to our customers, while being environmentally responsible. We are a leader in the pest control industry because we are knowledgeable about pests’ habits and biology. Our expertise enables us to develop the most effective treatment programs, use the most cutting-edge technology to combat pest problems, and have the best training in the industry. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.
United Pest Solutions is proud to be a member of:
- EPA Certified as Responsible Stewards of the Environment
- National Pest Management Association (NPMA)
- Washington State Pest Management Association
- Washington State Contractors Board
- Local Chambers (and we give back to the community)
- QualityPro Certified
- GreenPro Certified
- Angie’s List Super Service Awarded
- BedBugFree Accredited
To learn more about our pest control company and to schedule a service, call (888) 880-3374 or contact us online.
Our team’s commitment to solving our community’s pest problem is the foundation of our company. With our team, you can say goodbye to unwanted pests for good.
“Garret was our last technician, and even though we have had repetitive treatments, he treated our house like it was our first visit.”Stephanie F.