Mice, rats, and other rodents can be a huge problem inside of any structure. Though rodent infestations are more common in older homes and buildings, these pests are capable of invading any space. Especially with the cold and rainy weather here in the Pacific Northwest, rodent infestations are common for home and business owners. Since rats and mice can be so hazardous to human health, it’s important to enlist the help of an expert if you notice the signs of an infestation on your property.
It’s never convenient to discover a rat or mice infestation in your home or business. However, these pests can cause serious damage to your property and even spread potentially deadly diseases, which is why it’s important to take immediate action and contact a pest control professional if you discover them on your property. Though it can be daunting to deal with a rodent infestation, the experts at United Pest Solutions have put together some informational resources to help you out.
Our team’s commitment to solving our community’s pest problem is the foundation of our company. With our team, you can say goodbye to unwanted pests for good.
- Rodent Control Program
- How to Tell if You Have Infestation
- Why Do You Have Mice and Rats?
- The Dangers of Rats and Mice
- Rat, Mouse and, rodent removal
- Keeping Rodents Out Long Term
- Keeping Roof Rats Out
- Rodent Control and Seattle’s Building Code
Home Rodent Inspections
United Pest Solutions is a family owned and operated business that has proudly served the Puget Sound area for nearly 60 years. Our primary goal is to protect your health and home in an environmentally responsible manner. That is why we believe home rodent inspections are a critical part of regular home maintenance, especially if you plan to buy or sell anytime soon.
Commercial Rodent Inspections
Though rats and mice are small in size, they can cause serious problems for your company. From failing health inspections to scaring away customers and posing a health risk to your guests, these pests can not only damage your reputation but also cause harm to human health. To keep your business pest-free, it’s important to invest in regular commercial rodent inspections that will identify the warning signs of an infestation.
Our Rat and Mice Extermination & Control Services
At United Pest Solutions, we are committed to providing you with exceptional services that will keep your property pest-free long-term. Our highly trained team is prepared to provide you with the very best in quality, service, and price. When working with United Pest Solutions, you can expect:
- Environmentally friendly solutions certified by pest industry authorities, including the Environmental Protection Agency
- Knowledgeable, trained, and industry-certified staff prepared to help treat and prevent all pest issues
- Proven control and exclusion strategies to deal with rat and mice infestations, including a guarantee to back it up
- Expert advice and friendly assistance with your specific rat or mouse problem, including customized solutions
With our professionally trained and certified technicians, state-of-the-art tools, and wealth of experience and expertise, you can sleep well each night knowing that your property is safe from rodents. To get started, give our team a call!