Residential Pest Evaluation: Full Property Evaluation
Your relationship with the United family begins from the moment you first contact our professional office staff who are trained to ask the appropriate questions about your pest infestation and get to the root of the problem. Our friendly staff will help advise you of what steps you can take in preparation of one of our Technician’s initial visit to your home.
During this visit and all that may follow, we never forget that it’s not just a house, but your family’s home. We take every precaution to treat it with the same respect and care that you do.
- After discussing any signs of infestation you may have seen and collecting any and all historical data relating to your pest infestation, our extensively trained
- Technician will carefully survey your home, inside and out, for potential entry points and signs of pest activity that are often missed by the untrained eye.
- It is essential to be thorough in this visit, therefore, we will also inspect your property for not only the pest that you originally contacted us about, but also all common pests like rats, mice, carpenter ants, nuisance ants, spiders, wasps, bees, cockroaches, birds, powder post beetles and other crawling insects which attack from the ground or use numerous other points of entry, such as gaps around windows and doors or even at the roofline.
- Afterwards, our Service Technician will discuss with you all the findings from our inspection and the appropriate course of remediation of your current pest infestation. This typically includes informing you of United mental controls which you can initiate on your own or with our help to exclude and/or persuade pests from desiring to inhabit your residence.
The All Seasons Total Protection Program℠ looks closely at your total picture, top to bottom, inside and out as well as your pest history. This is the only way to determine the real root of any pest problem, as well as the best way to solve it.
How the All Seasons Total Protection Program℠ works
We utilize Integrated Pest Management, or IPM, as part of the All Seasons Total Protection Program℠. This green pest control service approach is accepted throughout the industry with service standard organizations such as Quality Pro Green and LEED and the general public as the most environmentally friendly approach to pest control.
IPM is a straightforward, five-step process:
- Thoroughly inspect to fully understand the pest infestation and the pest pressures from within and out of the premise. This includes not only current locations of pest activity but collecting historical data to better understand holistically why you are experiencing a pest infestation.
- Accurately identify not only the pest, but the true cause of the problem. Not only are our Service Technicians extensively trained but, we also have an in-house Service Manager with over 25 years of experience, specializing in identifying and treating residential pest issues in the Northwest and Puget Sound; enabling our team to quickly and accurately identify the pest invading your home and to formulate a strategy to take care of your pest infestations.
- Treat in the most environmentally responsible way to alleviate current issues and help prevent any future recurrence. This normally means incorporating environmental controls such as excluding access to harborage and food sources which make it less desirable for pests to inhabit your home.
IPM is a forward-looking, collaborative process that relies on a partnership between you and our trained and licensed Service Professionals. This results in our customers having Peace of Mind which is built by Trust that comes from knowing your family and home will be protected by our family against pest-related health and property threats.
Our team’s commitment to solving our community’s pest problem is the foundation of our company. With our team, you can say goodbye to unwanted pests for good.
Ready to Get Started?
Use the form below or give us a call at (888) 880-3374.